Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thoughts 31 March 2011

Whew! Good thing my statistics board is okay again. I am always checking it to see if someone is reading my blog... or not.

Just posted Part 17 of My Elementary Series: Jan, The Closure.

I have flu now and I don't know if this is because of the weather or because I remembered that most depressing part of my life.

='(

I was crying when I was writing The Closure. That was my first sacrifice and it really felt bad. Even until now I can still feel the pain. Now I can confirm, I had flu because of depression from writing that story. Hahaha.

Anyway, all my readers give the energy and enthusiasm to write more. I really thank you all for that. Even if you are just reading my story, it still feels that you are listening to my story. Although I am not a good listener, I know that it really feels good to have someone listening to you.

Just a quick sneak preview, My Elementary Series is about to end since of course the story is now on my Grade Six years so obviously, graduation is near. You may have guessed that my next series will be my high school one but unfortunately, you will be wrong. There is another series that will be posted before that. That was when I went home to our province. *wink

Anyway, I sincerely hope that you will keep on reading my blog. If you have any suggestion as to how I can enhance my writing/blogging skills, please do not hesitate to leave a comment. I am a good sport so I would listen to what you will tell me.

I love you all.


My Elementary Series is almost done. Let's keep posted for My Provincial Series

1 comment:

  1. i like your stories. una kasi simple lang ang pagkakasulat. walang maraming kaartehan. pangalawa kasi although merong intimate na mga moments eh hindi malaswang basahin. basta ang ganda. keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete