Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thoughts 22 March 2011

I am so happy today...

When I checked my blog, I already have 10 followers and most of my followers are the writers of my favorite blogs as well.

Thank you all guys for following. You also know the feeling of having followers even if for starters like me, having only 10. But for me this is NOT ONLY ten. This is TEN.

Anyway, I will apologize in advance if I will not be able to post fast because I will have a seminar this week at Hotel Intercon and SMX. =)

I will be very as well going to provinces due to my work.
DasmariƱas, Cavite - March 23, 2011
Malolos, Bulacan - March 24, 2011
Sta. Cruz, Laguna - March 28, 2011
Batangas City, Batangas - March 29, 2011
Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija - March 30, 2011
Tarlac City, Tarlac - March 31, 2011
Puerto Princesa, Palawan - April 1-3, 2011

I hope to find time to write even one post a day even if I am away.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment