Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, November 20, 2011

60 Hottest Guys For Me (Local and International) Part 2

Here is the 2nd batch of my 60 Hottest Guys (For Me)... so bawal kontra. Pwede comment.

========================================

40. Chord Overstreet... I first saw him on Glee Season 2 as the new kid. Right there when he was in the shower, followed up by several episodes where he have to show his ripped abs, I really drooled all over him. He has a very good high voice. He kinda looks like Macaulay Caulkin of Home Alone. He is always teased because of his mouth and labeled as a Justin Bieber. But I really like him over all. He was removed on the Glee Season 3, but hopefully he'll return.
Face: 9
Body: 11 (HAhahaa)
Height: 9



39. Grant GUstin... He's the new guest character in Glee Season 3. He is introduced as a new student in a competition school and is portraying a promiscuous gay character. Even if he is an antagonist to my favorite gay love team in Glee (Blaine and Kurt) I still love Grant Gustin (Screen name: Sebastian Smythe)
Face: 10
Body: 7
Height: 10

38. Railey Valeroso... WAaaaah! I miss this guys. I don't know where he is right now. I saw him only on Click Season 2. He was Angel Locsin's love interest in the show. I really like him because he's tall and twinkish. I also like his voice and the fact that he's also from UP. I wanna know where he is now.
Face: 10
Body: 6
Height: 10

37. Rafael Rosell IV... I think I saw him first in ABS-CBN's Marina. THen saw him on different movies. But as we all know, he is more popular as a commercial model and saw a lot of his almost naked body on billboards and stores. Dati, I always stop to look at it, but in the end, nakakaumay na ang hubad niyang katawan.
Face: 10
Body: 11
Height: 10

36. James Younghusband... A lot of people like Phil, but I like James more. His body is uber-sexy. His being the Highlands Corned Beef Model, made me buy Highlands Corned Beef more.
Face: 9
Body: 10
Height: 10

35. Jake Vargas... My boyfriend and I, 2 years ago, always spend Saturday midnights to dawn watching Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman. This is where we first saw Jake Vargas. At first glance, my boyfriend and I were attracted to him. We then believed that he will be a big star someday. His acting and singing talent were soon seen and now a lot of gays and girls are drooling over his cute face. A lot of people are also thinking that he is a bisexual. You know what they say "Kung walang apoy, walang usok.
Face: 10
Body: 10 (twink-wise)
Height: 7

34. Elmo Magalona... I just love his cute face, twink body and angelic voice. He really looks like his father, who is also my crush. I know that when he becomes an adult, he will be more desirable. Always catch him on Party Pilipinas
Face: 10
Body: 10 (Twink-wise)
Height: 7

33. Hayden Kho... Walang kokontra. I drool over his body on Belo picture with Katrina. He's a sexy doctor if you ask me. Kung ako si Katrina, papatol din ako kay Hayden. I just feel sorry for him. In the end, nasama lang siya sa political strive ni Bong Revilla. Di naman kasi dapat masyadong naging national issue itong scandal na ito kung di kay Bong Revilla na itinayming sa papalapit na national election. Andami namang scandal na kumalat, bakit kay Katrina lang ang naging issue? Kasi mali lang ang timing. Malapit na kasi election kaya si Bong na walang masyadong nagawa, bumawi at umariba sa papalapit na election. Pro-Hayden.
Face: 10
Body: 9
Height: 9

32. Aljur Abrenica... Hmmm... Hunk, cute, sikat, wala na akong masabi.
Face: 8
Body: 11
Height: 9

31. Piero Guevarra... Starstruck Season V... I really like him. He looks so clean, macho, sexy, classy and manly. I'm so sad that he wasn't able to enter top 5.
Face: 10
Body: 9
Height: 10

30. Jordan Herrera... Yup, he's back in Amaya. This Rexona guy along with his other Rexona dudes rise to fame because of their boyband style deodorant commercial. I saw him in person in Baywalk 5 years ago and he was so handsome. His face was so damn immaculate. Parang walang pores nga sabi ng friend ko. He really smelled good and so friendly. I'm so happy that he's back after several years of being idle.
Face: 10
Body: 10
Height: 9

29. Orlando Bloom... If this list was done 10 years ago, he would have been the 1st on the list. When he portrayed the ever-clean, ever-agile, and ever-handsome elf in Lord of the Rings Series and as a sexy prince in Troy, I really loved him. I even made an email address with his name on it. He now grew mature and kinda lost his appeal when I saw him on the Three Musketeers movie.
Face: 8
Body: 9
Height: 10

28. Robi Domingo... VJ, singer, actor. I know he did not become popular as an actor or singer but as a VJ but I know he could have been if he was given a chance. I just like his boyish face and smile. And his twink body.
Face: 10
Body: 10 (Twink-wise)
Height: 8

27. Enchong Dee... Almost all gays' eye candy. His swimmer physique and tan, plus his boy next door face, he's a total package. Aside from the fact that most people believe he's gay.
Face: 10
Body: 10
Height: 10

26. Alex Castro... I just knew his name when he entered GMA7's Are You the Next Big Star. We also know that he is a model of several brands namely Neozep and KFC Rods. He was also in the movie Manay Po 2 and more. I like him because he's so smart (being an SK President before and later a Councilor)
Face: 9
Body: 8
Height: 8

25. Charles Delgado.... Indie boy. I first saw him in an Indie film "Boylets", then "Junior", then a lot more. I really like him with his Scene with Shalala when he removed his briefs and showed his ass. He's kinda young and raw but I like twinks.
Face: 8
Body: 9 (Twink-wise)
Height: 7

24. Joe Jonas... Even if he's not a hunk and that Justin Bieber actually made him "laos", I still like this guys. Along with his 2 cute brothers. I loved him even if he was still young. Search for the American Dragon Theme song with the Jonas Brothers and you will see why I love him. When he was topless in Camp Rock, I didn't stop myself from pausing the movie on the time he was naked.
Face: 10
Body: 10 (Twink-wise)
Height: 8

23. Robert Pattinson... Hmmmmm... Yums... Actually I liked him more as the wizard Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire than being Edward Collin in Twilight Saga. He became mature here and his body was so exploited. They really know how to sell his body to vampire-like drooling gays and girls.
Face: 9
Body: 9
Height: 10

22. Justin Bieber...I don't really like his music. Sorry guys. but I like his face and body. His face is so cute and his body is my favorite twinkish type. But I kinda like his voice now. It's getting more mature and deeper. I might kinda like him soon. Just maybe... if he removes the "SHawty" in his songs.
Face: 10
Body: 10 (Twink-wise)
Height: 8

21. VJ Chino Lui Pio... He's my favorite MYX VJ. I like his simplicity. Unlike other VJs na maarte, he is so cool and simple. I like his Chinese eyes and his height. Even if his body is so slim, I like him.
Face: 8
Body: 8
Height: 11 (Hahaha)

Yummy part next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment