Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, November 19, 2011

60 Hottest Guys For Me (Local and International)

Hi guys, I just want to show you the list of the guys that I really like, love, adore, lust, and drool over. Coming from the least adored to the most adored... Of course, my boyfriend is not on this list. And while doing this, he helped me because he remembers my crushes more than I do. Hahaha. I also rate them based on body, face and height, 1 to 10, 10 as the highest.

60. Mark Yap... He was my Schoolmate in college. Now you have a clue who I am. Hahaha... Anyway, he's my crush until now.
Face: 8 (So Cute)
Body: 5 (Kinda Chubby but Smooth and Fair)
Height: 3 Oops (Kinda short)



59. Ervin Elizarde... He was my neighbor 7 years ago. They are a family of hunk and cute guys. He's the middle brother. Recently, we were reacquainted.
Face: 6 (Fairly Cute)
Body: 8 (Hunky and proportionate on all places, wanna hug his nice chest)
Height: 4 Oops (Kinda short as well)

58. Rooks Garcia... I added him on Facebook. I kinda liked him because he's very cute, hunky, and has won a lot of contests.
Face: 8 (Cute)
Body: 8 (Hunky but kinda not perfect, but nice nipples)
Height: 7 Not that tall, but fairly okay.

57. Steven Silva... First seen on StarStruck Season 5. He got eliminated early and was not able to have a great shot at fame aside from few appearances on some GMA shows and especially in Party Pilipinas, but I think he's removed. He's cute and sexy, but aside from that, I can't see any more.
Face: 8 (Cute but a little common)
Body: 9 (I admit, he's kinda sexy for me, but I haven't seen everything yet so I have to see everything for me to put 10. Hahhaa)
Height: 9 (Almost perfect height)

56. Rayver Cruz... I have seen him since he was in GMA7 with Ara Mina and Joey de Leon in Kiss Muna, then he started with ABS-CBN in Anim-E Dance Group until he became his towering 5'10.5" height. He's cute and charming and very hunky but his acting skills are not that good.
Face: 7 (Cute but kinda common as well)
Body: 8 (Not really that admirable. Lean and OK. That's all)
Height: 10 (Perfect height for me)

55. Ejay Falcon... I don't know much about him aside from the fact that his body is gorgeous.
Face: 6 (Not that gorgeous)
Body: 9 (Gorgeous body and tan)
Height: 9

54. Alfred Vargas... I first saw him in Liberated 1 where he had sex with Diana Zubiri, then saw him and liked him in the Bridal Shower movie with 2 other macho dancers. He has a good skin color and sexiness. Recently, he ran for a government post in Quezon City and won. He is as what his schoolmates (in Ateneo) say quietly intelligent.
Face: 6
Body: 9
Height: 10

53. Victor Basa... Kinda liked him on his first appearance in an ABS-CBM weekly teenage show. He's sexy especially his very narrow waist, well-sculpted body. I also love his pouty lips. But kinda put him very low because people often say he has bad smelling feet.
Face: 9
Body: 9
Height: 10

52. JC De Vera... I kinda liked him before, unfortunately, he was not given that big of a break. He was always paired with Yasmin Kurdi, who is not a good actress as well, which as we all know pulled him down. Whenever, they are together, people would say, "Andiyan si JC, kasama Yaya niya." Anyway, most people say that his looks and body are very gorgeous, the main problem is his height. He doesn't stand out much and it's hard to look for a pair for him since he's not that tall. He now has transferred to TV5 which gave him a lot of breaks but still, TV5 being not that of the same level as GMA7 or ABS-CBN, and even if JC has been given a lot of big leading roles in different TV Series and other shows, his star doesn't shine that bright still. However, I would want to be enveloped in his huge arms and hard chest.

51. Sherwin Ordoñez... I first saw him on GMA7's Click aired every Saturday. He was one of the leading men. I didn't expect that after that show was removed, that he will be working on indie films and show his sexy body especially his butt. You can catch him on the indie movie "I love Dreamguys" and "Kurap"
Face: 9 (Extraordinarily cute)
Body: 9 (Sexy and smooth)
Height: 7

50. Shia Labeouf... Foreign actor. I first saw him on Disney Channel (my favorite channel)'s Comedy "Even Stevens" about a family. I have also watched their Even Stevens Movie. I also saw him as Keanu Reeves's assistant in Constantine. Fortunately, he was able to get the lead role in Transformers Series and had his serious movie in Wall Street. I really like his unique face and aura. He now looks mature and scruffy but he looks better.
Face: 9
Body: 7
Height: 8

49. Neil Coleta... My boyfriend likes him so much and wanted me to put him here. Anyway, I kinda liked him when I saw him first on Voice Commercial and then later on in a Nestea Commercial Family Series. He made his television premier in ABC 5 as Eula Valdez's lover in Untold Stories . I like his
Face: 8
Body: 7
Height: 6

48. Gerald Anderson... First saw him on Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition. He was the 1st one to be introduced that time, second is Kim Chiu. People already predicted what ABS-CBN was up to something. They obviously and purposely introduced both of them first and made all efforts to team them up and of course, later on, he, along with Kim became 1 of ABS-CBN's biggest stars. His face is angelic and his body is packed, but I don't know, his manliness is not appealing to me and most of the gay friends I have. His appeal is for girls not gays.
Face: 9
Body: 10
Height: 8

47. Dennis Trillo... If I could remember it right, I first saw him in Twin Hearts with Dingdong and Karyll. But I think I saw him before as well in Pangako Sa'yo. But his stardom started with his role in Ashite Imasu. The only problem I can see with him is that his brusquely appearance is tat to masculine, and for me I find his tattoo, his too masculine body, and his not so tall height as disadvantages. But acting-wise, hands down.
Face: 8
Body: 8
Height: 6

46. Akihiro Sato... well, he may not be that sikat but his hunky sexy body topped with his Brazilian-Japanese blood makes him so yummy. Unfortunately, that's all there is to him. I also think that he shouldn't have won in Survivor Philippines Palau
Face: 8
Body: 10
Height: 10

45. Andrew Wolff... I first knew him as Patricia Javier's boyfriend. His body and face was too angelic topped by his great height and cute accent. I lately saw him in Vice Ganda's Praybeyt Benjamin. My boyfriend and I can't stop laughing when we heard his dubbed voice.
Face: 9
Body: 10
Height: 10

44. Richard Guttierez... I know we have all seen them (Richard, and the so-obvious and denial, Raymond) when they were so young. But his reappearance in Click with Angel Locsin when his body was like the one here, he was SOOOOOO Gorgeous. Honestly, I used this picture to j/o several times. Right now, GMA7 just couldn't get rid of him but we all know, he's being treated as a substitute for Paolo Bedionez. If you would see, all things that Paolo Bedionez has been doing has been transferred to Richard. Right now, I just wish that Richard would improve more his acting, because most of the movies and TV Series that he had, his partners (like Marian Rivera [BF GF] and Heart Evangelista [Full House]) are the ones handling the show momentum.
Face: 10
Body: 10 (Before) 7 (Now)
Height: 10

43. Dingdong Dantes... When he started as an Abstract Dancer and then later on paired with Antonette Taus on many TV Series (Anna Karenina) and movies, his towering height was always the reason he can be easily seen. Top with his cute face (even before when he had braces) he is strikingly cute and sexy. Right now, people can really see that his age is already taking its toll because his body shows a lot of sign of aging, not as sexy as before. Acting-wise, Dingdong is okay.
Face: 9
Body: 10 (10 years ago) 8 (8 years ago) 10 (3 years ago) 8 (Now)
Height: 10

42. Albie Casiño... I really don't know much about him aside from him being the one who impregnanted Andie Eigenmann, and as the partner of Mara in the (Walang katapusang) revival of Mara Clara. But when I saw his face on the newspaper, I can really see he's so cute and sexy. Twink for me.
Face: 9
Body: 9
Height: 8

41. Fabio Ide... I saw him first in Comedy Bar. Eugene was always harassing (in a comical way) him. Kahit na baliko ang dila niya, I have faith na tuwid na tuwid ang ano niya. His body is so damn hot. I just love his smile and his body. Always watch out for him in Coffee Mate commercial.
Face: 9
Body: 10
Height: 10

**********To be continued*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment