Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thoughts (22 September 2011)

Hi guys, I'm sorry if I was not able to post for several days now. It's really so hard to manage my time nowadays. I am actually posting this while at work. Imagine? 10:18PM and I am still in the office alone. I miss my baby already. He's been texting me to come home already pero work comes first eh. Dun ako nabubuhay.

I am not complaining about my job. I am just saying that it takes a lot of my time. I love my job and my company. I love my 2 foreign bosses. I love my officemates.

I just would like to share na I am currently a Vice President of the company in charge of recruitment for staff. Medyo over-whelming kasi siyempre 25 years old and I am already a VP. Hehehe.

Just this morning, I was already declared as a regular employee after 1 month as probationary. Whew! Thanks to my 2 mabait na bosses and their coaching and training.

I really took this time para mag-sorry sa inyo if napabayaan ko na kayo. Thanks sa mga nananatiling nagtitext sa akin.

Anyway.

I tallied the votes na:

23 - Lips
20 - Dick
17 - Eyes
17 - Chest/Nipples
13 - Neck
5 - Foot
2 = Hair

Okay. I will put my lips on the next post.

See you guys... mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment