Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, October 24, 2011

Guys, I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to post more often. Whew! Mahirap tyumempo eh. Super busy as in. At least I'm happy that you guys don't forget to visit my blog once in a while.

Also, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to reply to your texts, my new number by the way is 09175863989. Please message me there.

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has been visiting my blog and to my 58 followers, I love you all. Hope you, we, will have a very good life.

Furthermore, I also would like to thank my baby who has always been with me, my supporter, fan, and adviser, my baby who has both been my husband and wife, my lover and my bestfriend. I love you so much and hope we'll stay together forever.

To my brother, I will never forget you. You are my soulmate and my pair. I miss you so much.

To my exes who have given me a lot of strengths because of all the things we have undergone. You have also taught me a lot about love, life, and sex.

To my baby's family, thanks for all the support, financially, emotionally, spiritually, and all for all these years.

To all my previous and current colleagues who have been helpful in so many ways.

To my bosses who have taught me a lot and made my life challenging and rewarding at the same time.

And last but the best, to God. I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Ok lang yan basta dito lang ako susoportahan kta sa disisyon mo(//_^)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay . :) we know na super busy ka . but still i admire you , hindi nagagawa ng isang tao gumawa ng 2 bagay sabay sabay and you showed us na kaya mo . you shared your colorful talambuhay , and super natouch kami ng bongga . i myself , 3 days buong araw kong binasa lahat ng andito and i just can't get enough of it . :) nung isang araw ko lang to nabasa pero it's like i've known you na ever since . super fan mo nako . you inspire us :) totally . sa lahat ba naman ng naganap sa buhay mo eh , may lakas ka ng loob para ishare ang story ng buhay mo . nakakainggit ka nga eh . buti pa life mo , andaming ups and downs hindi gaya ng iba na nasa gitna lang . nabuhay pa sila . parang amboring . haha . i'll expect more in this blog . two thumbs up ! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and by the way , i'm kevin po pala . :) one of your followers here . kakafollow ko la po sa inyo kanina . :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di ako namamaalam ah. Nagpapasalamat lang... hahaha

    ReplyDelete